Returns | The Shoe Crew
We aren’t happy if you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase from us. If you wish to return your item for any reason, simply fill out the Online Returns Form below and we will send you a confirmation email regarding whether your return item as been accepted or declined, when your returned item has arrived to us. Please note: the customer will cover the postage costs when returning items back to us, unless item is deemed faulty.
To be eligible, your item(s) must be returned:
- Within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Unworn, unmarked and unwashed.
- In the original branded shoebox ( e.g. The exact box your new shoes arrived to you in.)
- Tags still attached
Your item must match ALL of these criteria to be eligible for a return.
- Sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged (Don’t worry we will always let you know when this is the case).
- Item(s) must be in their original condition, undamaged and unwashed — in the original shoe box.
- You are not able to return items for an exchange — if you would like to purchase a new item you must place a new order as all qualified returns are refunded automatically.
- All returned items will be assessed
- You will be refunded the same amount you paid for the item.
- We try and refund all returned items, but sometimes they may be in an unsuitable condition e.g. they are marked. If this is the case we won’t be able to refund you — so we recommend trying your shoes on on the carpet!
- The items you return are your responsibility up until they reach our warehouse — so make sure they are packed securely to avoid any damage to them when they are on their way to us. We recommend
Your return can take up to 7 days to reach our warehouse and we will send you an email letting you know once we have received it and when your refund as been processed. If your item meets all of our return requirements it can take up to 10 days for your refund to be reflected in your account.
Please download and fill out our Online Return Form completely so we can speed up the return process.